Winter Citrus Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon rounded dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 oz. mixed baby greens about 3 cups, packed
- 2 cups orange grapefruit, and/or Meyer lemon slices (fresh or canned, drained of liquid)
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 8 oz. baby portobella mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds toasted
Whisk ingredients for dressing together in the bottom of a large bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Add the greens, citrus slices, red onion, mushrooms, and toasted almonds to the bowl. Toss to mix well.
Source recipe and image credit