Warm buckwheat and mushroom salad
- 1 cup cooked buckwheat
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms (I used a combination of portobello, button and white beech mushrooms, but you may use any kind you like.)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- to taste salt and pepper
- a few leaves fresh basil
- a pinch fresh or dried thyme
- Combine mushrooms with olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme. Bake in preheated oven at 350F for about 25-30 minutes until cooked through and fragrant.
- Mix together warm buckwheat, mushrooms, feta and basil, reserving a few mushrooms to put on top for extra prettiness.