Valentine’s Day Muddy Buddy Chex Mix
- 2 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) salted butter
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- mini chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter together in the microwave for around 45 seconds or until warm and liquid.
- Combine cereal and white chocolate mixture in a large mixing bowl, and turn gently until evenly coated.
- Put half of your snack mix in a large zip top bag with powdered sugar, seal, and shake. Set aside. With the remaining half, mix in M&M’s and sprinkles. Pour both halves together onto a large baking sheet or in a large bowl, toss slightly to blend, and serve as desired.