Valentine’s Day Graham Cracker Toffee
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 8-9 graham cracker sheets
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Valentine’s/pastel sprinkles
Line a quarter sheet pan (9″x 13″) with parchment paper then line with graham crackers.
Melt together butter and sugar on medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture bubbles and turns a caramel color. Take off heat.
Pour butter mixture over graham crackers. Gently spread out evenly using a butter knife or offset spatula.
Top with chocolate and white chips.
Wait 5 minutes, then spread out the warmed chocolate using a butter knife or an offset spatula.
Top with sprinkles, cool for at least an hour, and break up to serve.