Upside Down Oreo Cheesecake
- 22 Oreo cookies, 16 whole and 6 coarsely chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Fresh berries, optional – for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch round cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, gradually adding sugar, vanilla, eggs, and yogurt. Mix well after each addition.
- Stir in chopped cookies by hand. Then add batter into pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the lower third of your oven.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of the cake pan to loosen.
- Invert onto a cooling rack, and gently peel off the parchment to reveal to oreos. Serve and enjoy!
If you’re not using within an hour of baking, it’s best to cover with plastic wrap and chill until serving.