Tuscan Roasted Asparagus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound asparagus – cleaned and trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- 2 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 medium tomatoes – sliced
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and melt butter in a 13×9 baking dish.
- Trim asparagus and place in a single layer in bottom of dish with melted butter.
- Season asparagus with House Seasoning Blend.
- Evenly distribute onion and garlic on top of asparagus.
- Sprinkle with basil and thyme.
- Arrange tomato slices in a single layer on top.
- Grate parmesan cheese on top of tomatoes.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until asparagus is fork tender.
- To make this recipe the most delicious way possible. Use the freshest ingredients you can find.
- Try using Roma Tomatoes, they impact a great flavor.
- Take a moment and grate your own Parmesan cheese. It makes such a difference.
- Replace butter with olive oil for a real Mediterranean flavor.