Tuscan Roasted Asparagus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound asparagus – cleaned and trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- 2 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 medium tomatoes – sliced
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and melt butter in a 13×9 baking dish.
Trim asparagus and place in a single layer in bottom of dish with melted butter.
Season asparagus with House Seasoning Blend.
Evenly distribute onion and garlic on top of asparagus.
Sprinkle with basil and thyme.
Arrange tomato slices in a single layer on top.
Grate parmesan cheese on top of tomatoes.
Roast for 30 minutes or until asparagus is fork tender.
- To make this recipe the most delicious way possible. Use the freshest ingredients you can find.
- Try using Roma Tomatoes, they impact a great flavor.
- Take a moment and grate your own Parmesan cheese. It makes such a difference.
- Replace butter with olive oil for a real Mediterranean flavor.