Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 10 1/2 oz Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cup cooked Egg Noodles
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 10 oz frozen Peas no need to thaw
- 10 oz 2 cans Tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs or crushed Potato Chips
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a small bowl, stir together bread crumbs and melted butter. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together milk and soup.
- Add in tuna ans peas, stirring in each until incorporated.
- Place cooked noodles in 1 1/2 to 2 quart casserole dish.
- Pour tuna mixture over noodles and stir to mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes until bubbling.
- Stir and sprinkle top with bread crumb mixture.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes until top is lightly browned.