The Best Slow Cooker Cherry Ham
- Spiral sliced Boneless Half Ham approx 3-4 lbs
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- In a medium pan, combine all ingredients except ham.
- Cook over low for 5-7 minutes, until warmed and blended.
- Place ham in slow cooker.
- Slightly separate each slice and glaze with mixture, placing 3-4 cherries between each.
- Reserve 1/4 of glaze.
- Cook on high for 2 1/2 hours of low for 4 1/2 hours.
- Baste with remaining glaze and cook on high for 20 minutes.