The Best Easy Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Recipe
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp italian herbs
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
- 2 tsp celtic sea salt
- 2 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic pwoder
- Add ingredients to a slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker, and cook 2-3 hours on high; 4-5 hours on low – until chicken is 175 degrees internal temperature and chicken shreds easily when lightly pulled with a fork.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and place in stand mixer.
- Add paddle attachment and turn to medium, let shred chicken until your preferred texture.
- Drain off excess cooking liquid if there is a lot – leave at least 1 cup worth.
- Add chicken back to slow cooker and toss in excess liquid.
- Add to tacos, wraps, salads, etc.