The Best Bacon Lettuce Avocado Tomato Chicken Thigh Salad Recipe Ever
- 6 chicken thighs, skinless or skin-on
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- 4 strips bacon, fried or baked to crunchy
- 1 avocado , sliced or cubed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups baby greens lettuce mix
- 1 tsp italian herb spices
- Fry or grill chicken thighs until crunchy on the outside and cooked to 165 degrees farenheit in the middle – using high heat. Serve salad with cooled or hot chicken thighs depending on your preference.
- Fry or bake bacon to crispy, let cool. When cool, crumble into bits.
- In small bowl, mix olive oil and herbs.
- In a large bowl, mix lettuce, avocados, tomatoes, and bacon crumbles.
- Layer chicken thighs over salad.
- Drizzle with olive oil and herb mixture.
- Serve immediately.