Skip to content
- 4 1/2 cups strong black coffee (I use 1 cup ground coffee for 4 cups of water)
- 4 to 8 packets of Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener (or to taste)
- 3 cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A dash of ground cinnamon
- 2 cups half and half
- Start by smashing the cardamom pods to release flavor and oils. Reserve.
- After you brew your coffee, separate 1/2 cup and add to an ice tray. Bring to the freezer to freeze.
- To the rest of the coffee, add the cardamom pods, the cinnamon, the vanilla extract and the sweetener. Stir and bring to the fridge overnight (or for at least 3 hours).
- When ready to serve, add the ice to the glasses and pour the half and half. Slowly pour the coffee.
- Serve immediately!