- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can Ro-tel
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- corn tortillas (about a dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, drain off any grease. Add 1 can of Ro-tel and package of taco seasoning, stir mixture until seasoning has dissolved. Let mixture simmer until all liquid is gone, about ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse the black beans and corn. Set aside. Open refried beans and set aside.
- Grab a casserole dish, spray with cooking spray.
- Start laying your corn tortillas, refried beans, taco meat, black beans corn, cheese and sour cream, repeat, until your fillings are gone.
- Bake 30 minutes, let cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with your favorites like avocados, tomatoes, and cilantro!