Skip to content
- 1 cup bulgur wheat, soaked in hot water for at least 30 minutes
- 2 bunches of parsley, washed, dried and chopped
- 1 bunch of mint, washed, dried and chopped
- 1 bunch of scallions, washed, dried and chopped
- 2 large firm tomatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cucumber, cubed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add the bulgur wheat (make sure you squeeze any excess water out of it), the parsley, the mint, the scallions, the tomatoes and the cucumber and mix everything together.
- In a small bowl, add the lime juice and slowly add the olive oil while whisking. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the Tabbouleh and mix well.