Skip to content
Sweet Potato Bread
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cooked, grated or mashed sweet potato
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl (flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg).
- Add in coconut oil and eggs and combine well.
- Add sweet potato and stir together until well-combined.
- Add almond milk and stir. If batter is too thick, add milk by the ¼ cup until desired texture is reached.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.