Stuffed Chicken Enchilada Bread
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 10oz can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- toppings: sliced olives, chopped tomatoes, lettuce, avocado, jalapeños, sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Slice the top of the bread loaf (so that you make a sort of boat shape) and hollow out the inside of the bread. Place the bread on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken, enchilada sauce and 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese, turning to coat. Stuff the chicken inside the bread. Top the loaf with the remaining cheese.
- Bake the loaf for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove the loaf and top with your favorite toppings.