Strawberry Sundae Yogurt Ice Pops
- 3/4 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 5 tablespoons 100% fruit strawberry jelly or jam
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 3-4 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- In a blender or food processor (we use our Ninja), combine yogurt, jelly, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Add strawberries and process until desired degree of smoothness is reached (we prefer some bits of whole strawberries).
- Turn blender off and mix in chocolate chips with a spoon or scraper just until evenly dispersed.
- Divide evenly between 10 (3-ounce) ice pop molds (we use these molds).
- Freeze until solid (the exact time depends on how cold you keep your freezer), then unmold and enjoy.
Once your pops are frozen, if you want to remove them from the molds (so, for example, you can use the molds to make more pops!), the best way to store your pops is individually wrapped in plastic, and then stored together in a large freezer bag.