Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups strawberries quartered
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the spinach, strawberries, almonds, red onion, avocado and feta cheese in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sugar, apple cider vinegar, poppy seeds, salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.