Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups strawberries quartered
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the spinach, strawberries, almonds, red onion, avocado and feta cheese in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sugar, apple cider vinegar, poppy seeds, salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Source recipes and image credit