St. Patrick’s Layered Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- graham cracker layer:
- 1 sleeve chocolate graham crackers crushed
- ½ stick (1/4 cup) salted butter melted
- chocolate cheesecake layer:
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese softened to room temp.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipped topping (COOL WHIP)
- mint cheesecake layer:
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened to room temp.
- 1 tsp mint extract optional
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup whipped topping (COOL WHIP)
- a few drops of green gel color
Crush graham crackers and mix with melted butter. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with wax paper, and press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of it in a tight layer. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and whipped cream until smooth and fluffy.
Spread on top of the graham cracker layer, and set aside.
In a new/clean bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream, mint extract and green gel color until blended.
Pour and spread on top of your chocolate layer, then smooth out evenly.
Add a light amount of sprinkles, then refrigerate cheesecake for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
Once firm and set, cut into squares and serve!