Spiralized Fried Potatoes
- 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes peeled and spiralized
- 1 large carrot peeled and spiralized
- 1 medium onion peeled and spiralized
- 1 red bell pepper peeled and spiralized
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil or oil of your choice
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- salt optional
- Heat up a large, non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil and onions, and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook them for about 5-7 minutes, until they begin to soften.
- Add the bell pepper, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, until potatoes are fully cooked and no sauce remains in the skillet. Taste for seasoning, and if needed, add salt.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Serve.