Spinach Artichoke Ravioli Bake
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 2 c. milk (preferably whole)
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 c. frozen spinach, defrosted and chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 lb. frozen cheese ravioli
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Whisk the flour into the butter and garlic and cook until the mixture is bubbling and golden, 1 minute more. Gradually pour in the milk, whisking constantly. Bring mixture to a simmer then stir in cream cheese, 2/3 cup mozzarella, and Parmesan. Let simmer until the sauce thickens slightly, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Fold in artichoke hearts and spinach, then add lemon juice and red pepper flakes, if using, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Spread a thin layer of your prepared sauce onto the bottom of a 9″-x-13″ baking dish. Lay ravioli in a single layer in the bottom of the baking dish, then top with half the prepared sauce. Repeat with remaining ravioli and remaining sauce. Top with remaining cheese and bake 30 minutes, until sauce is bubbling and ravioli are tender.
- If you’d like the top to be golden, broil on high for 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.