Spinach & Artichoke Bomb
- 10 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. finely chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 c. finely chopped spinach
- 1 1/4 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. parsley, minced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can crescent sheet dough
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a small cooking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Form into one large ball.
- Roll crescent dough out on prepared baking sheet and place cheese ball in center. Wrap dough around cheese ball and seal. Flip over so that the clean side is up.
- Combine melted butter with parsley and garlic powder. Brush all over ball and bake until golden, about 25 minutes. Serve.