Spicy Buffalo Chicken Puffs
- 3/4 cup gluten free Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar (1/2 for batter, 1/4 for sprinkling on top)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3-4 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, chicken, 1/2 cup cheddar, beaten egg and milk in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin, just enough to cover the bottom.
- Drizzle a little buffalo sauce into each muffin tin, I drizzled about a teaspoon per muffin, but you can use as much or as little as you wish.
- Sprinkle green onions on top.
- Spoon remaining batter into each muffin tin.
- Top with the remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheddar.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until golden brown.