Skip to content
Spicy Asian Meatballs
- For the Meatballs
- 1 pound ground pork (ground chicken or turkey will also work)
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- For the Spicy Asian Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sriracha (just use one if you prefer a mild taste)
- sesame seeds and red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Combine the ground pork, chili garlic sauce, bread crumbs and garlic in a medium size mixing bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Roll into golf ball size balls with your hands and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- In a mixing cup combine all the ingredients for the sauce and microwave for 30 seconds and stir to make sure the honey has dissolved.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and place the meatballs in the skillet, pour the sauce over the meat balls and cover, reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and red pepper flakes if desired.
Source recipe and credit