Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- 6 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp minced Garlic
- 7 cup peeled diced Potatoes about 7 medium
- 1/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- 4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 medium Green Onions sliced
- 6 strips cooked Bacon chopped
- Spray slow cooker with non stick spray.
- Add onions, garlic, potatoes and broth to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Increase heat to high.
- Whisk together cornstarch and evaporated milk until smooth.
- Stir cornstarch mixture into slow cooker until blended.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in cheese until well melted.
- Garnish with green onions and bacon.