Keto Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 lbs of ground beef 1/2lb per person
- 4 strips of bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 3/4 cup Crushed Pork Rinds
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Low Sugar Marinara
- Fresh Basil for garnish
- Turn your slow cooker on High.
- Mix the ground beef, bacon, egg mixture, pork rinds, onion and seasonings into a bowl until well combined.
- Hand shape into loaf. Place in slow cooker. Cook on High 30m. Reduce to low.
- Brush with marinara, top with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low until meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F about 3 hours.