Keto Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 lbs of ground beef 1/2lb per person
- 4 strips of bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 3/4 cup Crushed Pork Rinds
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Low Sugar Marinara
- Fresh Basil for garnish
Turn your slow cooker on High.
Mix the ground beef, bacon, egg mixture, pork rinds, onion and seasonings into a bowl until well combined.
Hand shape into loaf. Place in slow cooker. Cook on High 30m. Reduce to low.
Brush with marinara, top with cheese.
Cover and cook on low until meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F about 3 hours.