Skip to content
Slow Cooker Applesauce
- 5 large apples, peeled, cored and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on high for four hours or on low for 6 hours.
- For a chunky applesauce, leave as is. For a smooth applesauce, transfer into a food processor or blender and puree.
- Allow sauce to cool and divide into containers for easy storage and use.
See other recipes