Slow Cooker Apples and Oats
- 3/4 cup apples, peeled and sliced, I like them kind of thick
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, also called rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dairy-free butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seed, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- This serves 2-3 people but it is easily doubled for a family.
- Put all of the ingredients in the slow cooker and stir.
- Turn to high (it must cook on high).
- Cook 2-3 hours.
- Serve hot, warm or cool.