Simple Beef Tips with Gravy
- 2 lb Sirloin
- 10 oz Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 cup Water
- 2 packets Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 tbsp Ketchup
- Cut sirloin into bite sized pieces (about 3/4 inch).
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook sirloin until browned (about 5-10 minutes)
- In a bowl, conbine remaining ingredients and whisk until blended.
- Add liquid to skillet and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and allow to simmer until sauce is thickened and meat is tender.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles.