Sheet Pan Soy-Glazed Chicken Thighs
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 and 3/4 lbs. chicken thighs (about 8 )
- 3 scallions, cut into thirds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Prepare the marinade by combining soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, ginger paste, and garlic in a large bowl, then whisk to combine. Place chicken thighs in marinade, cover, and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Remove chicken thighs and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, then scatter the scallions on the tray and sprinkle everything with sesame seeds. Return to oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked through.