Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 2 to 3 small to medium sized chicken breasts – sliced thinly
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion – halved and cut in slices
- 2 tsps of fajita seasoning (I used Mrs. Dash)
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a small bowl combine 2 tsps of fajita seasoning with onion, peppers, and chicken. Mix well to combine.
- Dump the chicken and veggies together on a large sheet pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked and the veggies are soft with a crispy edge.