Sesame Chicken Lo Mein
- 2 chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- a pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 package Gluten Free spaghetti noodles (we love Barilla)
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and add one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add cubed chicken and cook 3-6 minutes turning as needed. Remove from pan when the chicken is brown.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile mix the soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic and ginger together in a small measuring cup or bowl. Stir until mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- When noodles are tender, drain and rinse with warm water.
- Place back into pot with the cooked chicken and drizzle sauce over noodles.
- Toss mixture so that everything is evenly coated with sauce.
- Top with sesame seeds and red pepper flakes if desired.