Seasoned Black Beans and Loaded Tex Mex Bowls
- For the Seasoned Black Beans
- 1 15 ounce can Black Beans
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- For the Creamy Tex Mex Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1-2 teaspoons hot sauce (depending on how hot you like it)
- Heat a small or medium sauce pan to medium heat.
- Add the undrained can of black beans, hot sauce and spices. Reduce heat to medium low and let it simmer for at least 15 minutes, no more than 30 minutes.
- For the Sauce: Combine the sour cream and hot sauce
- For the Loaded Tex Mex Bowls
- Add 1/2 cup cooked rice, 1/2 cup Seasoned Black Beans, a handful of shredded or rotisserie chicken, shredded cheese, tomatoes, avocado, green onions, tortillas strips (or chips) and the Creamy Tex Mex Sauce.