SALMON PASTA WITH SPINACH
- 1 lb. salmon skinless and boneless – one piece or multiple pieces
- 8 oz. uncooked pasta I use campanelle
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 6 oz. baby spinach
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp. parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, sauté the onion in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the salmon and keep cooking for another 5-7 minutes, breaking it into flakes as it cooks.
- Add the spinach and cook it for 1-2 minutes, until wilted.
- Add the heavy cream, Parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the cooked pasta and chopped parsley. Mix everything together thoroughly.
- Garnish with parsley and grated Parmesan. Serve.