Rosemary and Honey Roasted Almonds
- 2 cups whole almonds
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary or 2 tablespoons fresh
- 1 teaspoon sea salt plus more as needed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and spread out evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 18-20 minutes, stirring twice throughout cooking.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before eating, stirring occasionally as they cool. If nuts stick together, just break apart.
- Sprinkle with more sea salt, if desired.