ROASTED PEPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- 3-4 chicken breasts approximately 2 lbs.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt or to taste
- 1 tsp. pepper or to taste
- 1 tbsp. paprika or to taste
For the stuffing:
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- 2 oz. Parmesan or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. roasted peppers diced
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
Make the stuffing. Mix all of the stuffing ingredients in a small bowl, until well combined.
Prep the chicken. Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
Stuff the chicken. Divide the stuffing into four (or three) equal parts and spoon it into the chicken pockets. Using toothpicks, secure the stuffing inside.
Season the chicken. Generously season the chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika. Brush with olive oil on both sides.
Bake the chicken. Bake the chicken in a preheated oven at 400ºF for 25-30 minutes, depending on how large your chicken breasts are.