- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 30 shrimp)
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Roasted asparagus and tomatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place shrimp in a medium bowl. Add garlic, ginger and lemon juice (1 tablespoon). Toss to combine and set shrimp aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Place the asparagus and tomatoes in a lined cooking tray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice (3 tablespoons), zest, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Pour this mixture over the asparagus and tomatoes and toss to combine.
- Roast the vegetables for 10 minutes. Add the shrimp and continue to roast for another 10 minutes.