- 3 pounds red potatoes washed and halved (quartered if potatoes are on the medium/large side)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray or olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together all of the ingredients except the parsley until potatoes are evenly coated. Pour coated potatoes onto prepared baking sheet, spreading them out as evenly as possible. Bake for 45-55 minutes, turning every 15 minutes with a spatula, until browned and crisp. Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving. Potatoes are best served immediately, but will stay fresh in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave as needed, or reheat on baking sheet or large casserole dish, covered, in a 300ºF oven for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.