Rhubarb Dump Cake
- 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (3-ounce package) strawberry Jell-O
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the sugar over the rhubarb, followed by the Jell-o, and finally the cake mix. Pour the water and melted butter over the top. Do not stir.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.