Raspberry Apple Smoothie with Bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 medium-sized bananas
- 2 cups apple, sliced, (1 large apple)
- 2 cups raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Add all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for about 90 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- Add more coconut water or ice as needed to achieve thick and creamy consistency.
1) You can substitute the coconut water with any liquid you would like; almond milk, cashew milk, soy milk, water, orange juice.2) Pick your favorite apple. I used half green and half fuji apples. The sweetness or tartness of the apple will slightly change how tangy the smoothie will be.3) If you don’t have frozen raspberries, add 1 cup total ice, and adjust with more ice and liquid as needed to get the right consistency.