Ramen Noodle Salad
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 packages ramen noodles noodles broken into chunks, seasoning packets reserved
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Place the cabbages, carrots, ramen noodles, green onions and almonds in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, rice vinegar, sugar and ramen noodle seasoning packets.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat evenly.
Serve immediately, or cover and store in the fridge for up to 8 hours before serving.