- 2 Garlic Cloves
- juice of half a lemon
- 300g Gluten free pasta
- 2 Avocados halved, seeded and peeled
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- handful of basil leaves
- pinch of pink salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- In a large pot of boiling water cook pasta and drain well.
- Place the avocado, garlic, basil, olive oil, lemon juice into a blender or food processor and blend until your desired consistency. Tastes great both chunky or smooth and creamy.
- Season the sauce with salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce and serve
- I like to serve mine with extra chopped basil leaves and some cherry tomatoes, such an amazing combination.