Skip to content
Pumpkin Spice Protein Cookies
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Turbinado/raw sugar to taste
- Preheat your oven/toaster oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl until well-mixed.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet about 1½ inches apart.
- Sprinkle each cookie with raw sugar.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.