POTATOES WITH MUSHROOMS
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 large onion (sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 medium potatoes (peeled cut into 1/4 thick pieces)
- 3/4 cup coconuut milk
- salt and pepperto taste
- parsley to garnish
- On a large, non-stick griddle, saute the onions in olive oil on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, mushrooms and cook for about 10 minutes. Add wine and keep cooking until it evaporates.
- Add potatoes to the mushrooms and keep frying, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, some salt and pepper and reduce heat to low. Cover with a tight lid and cook for about 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.