Pizza Sauce is free HD wallpaper. This wallpaper was upload at April 20, 2019 upload by Patricia in Healthy Recipes.
- 1 28oz can whole San Marzano tomatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Basil sprig
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of sugar if necessary
- Pour the tomatoes into a large bowl and crush them using your hands. Reserve.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic and the onion. (I like to add the garlic with the oil and let them heat together so the garlic can infuse the oil).
- Add the tomatoes and the basil and let it boil.
- Once it boils, lower the heat and let it simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours, stirring every now and then.
- Remove the basil and season with salt (and sugar, if necessary).
- Optional: Blend the sauce until smooth using a hand blender.
- Let it cool before adding to the pizza dough.
Yields about 2 cups.
You can refrigerate it for up to 1 week or freeze it for up to 6 months.
Pizza Sauce is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 735x1737. You can make Pizza Sauce For your Desktop picture, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Pizza Sauce images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.