Skip to content
Pie Crust Chips & Cinnamon Dip
- refrigerated pie dough
- 2 pkgs 8 oz (250 g) each cream cheese
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
- ¼-½ tsp (1 mL-2 mL) pumpkin pie spice
- Roll out dough on a Pastry Mat and cut out festive shapes. (You can use the Cake Tester & Releaser to accentuate the design.)
- Sprinkle with a mix of cinnamon and sugar and then bake for 15–16 minutes at 425°F/220°C on a piece of stoneware. For the dip, microwave cream cheese, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice in the Garlic & Brie Baker. Microwave, uncovered, 30–45 seconds, stir well, and then serve.