Skip to content
Philly Cheese Steak Wraps
- 1 1/2 pound sliced steak (pre sliced flank or top round steak works great)
- 2 tablespoons steak marinade*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds removed and sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 large tortilla shells (I used Udi’s gluten free wraps)
- *Any marinade will do, Dales, Allegro or whatever you regularly use.
- In a large ziplock bag toss your steak strips with marinade and salt and pepper.
- Heat one tablespoon of butter and one tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat. Place steak strips in skillet. Let the steak cook without stirring for 2-3 minutes to get a good color.
- Stir steak and cook 2-3 minutes more, remove from skillet and set aside.
- Heat the remaining one tablespoon of olive oil and add sliced bell pepper and onion. Let cook, stirring occasionally for approximately 5 minutes or until tender.
- Wipe skillet clean and reduce heat to medium. Spray skillet with cooking oil and heat tortillas one at a time just until lightly brown and easily flexible.
- Assemble by adding one slice of cheese, steak slices, bell peppers and onions on each tortilla, wrap tightly. Slice and serve.
See other recipes