Pesto Pasta Salad
- 12 ounces corkscrew pasta or any short pasta type
- 1 cup refrigerated basil pesto
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mozzarella balls halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley plus more for garnish
Cook the pasta in salted water according to package directions.
Drain the pasta and run cold water over the pasta to cool it down.
Place the pasta in a large bowl along with the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, olives, pine nuts, red onion and parsley.
Pour the pesto over the top and toss to coat evenly.
Serve, topped with additional pine nuts and parsley for garnish.