Pesto Chicken Pizza
- Prepared pizza crust, I use two 10 inch Udi’s crust
- 1 jar pesto (Mezzetta brand is my favorite)
- 1 cup of cubed or shredded cooked chicken*
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1-1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400
- Spread pesto on pizza crust.
- Top with cooked chicken, mushrooms, bell pepper, and mozzarella.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool 3-5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!!
- *I like to just throw fresh chicken breast in my smallest crock pot, and shred when I get home from work, but rotisserie, or pan seared chicken works great too.