Skip to content
Perfect Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 6 chicken breasts
- 12 oz Italian dressing
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Put chicken breasts in a large zip bag and cover with Italian dressing, garlic powder, and soy sauce.
- Gently squeeze the air out of the bag.
- Shake bag so all the chicken is covered with dressing.
- Place the bag in a bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Pre-heat and clean grill- rubbing ½ an onion on the hot grill cleans and flavors the grates.
- Remove chicken from bag with marinade.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken on medium high heat until 165 internal temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Enjoy when hot, or refrigerate and use for s sack-lunch.