Peanut Butter Cup No-Bake Snack Bites
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup natural, creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons crushed cashews
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and cashews.
- Stir to combine.
- Add chocolate chips and cashews to mixture and stir again, just until combined.
- Using your hands, press firmly to form one-inch balls.
- Place in air-tight container and refrigerate until serving.
If your peanut butter is one of the natural brands that needs to be refrigerated, then so do your Snack Bites. Actually, regardless of the peanut butter you use, these will keep much better in the refrigerator. They can even be frozen (so you may want to make a triple batch!). When frozen, these Snack Bites will be thawed in about 20 minutes.